Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Asmodeus' new forum! Be sure to check out News & Announcements to find out what's going on in the legion!

Ventrilo as a Requirement?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiphos
Admin

Ventrilo as a Requirement? Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo as a Requirement?   Ventrilo as a Requirement? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Ventrilo is starting to become a Requirement for the following reasons:
  • Lack of communication
    During Fort Raids
    During Group Quests
    When Legion Members Need Help

• Legion leader and Deputies being spammed by members for help
    -It's an issue that the Deputies and I have been having because some members are a bit on the shy side and don't want to ask the other members, so do your best to communicate with each other!
    Leaders and Deputies don't have time to assist legion members
    Quest may need more than one person available for assistance
Back to top Go down
https://asmodeus.forumotion.com
ayunaliq

PostSubject: ventrilo   Ventrilo as a Requirement? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:46 am

what is ventrilo?
Back to top Go down
Contackt

Contackt

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo as a Requirement?   Ventrilo as a Requirement? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Ventrilo is a voice over IP (VoIP) program that allows people to talk directly to other people over the internet for free. This saves a lot of time and hassle from typing.

http://www.ventrilo.com/

Go there to download vent.
Back to top Go down
emiruxx
Admin
emiruxx

PostSubject: Will be required.   Ventrilo as a Requirement? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:13 pm

I will be requiring Vent for both the camping and the FT raid! cat
Back to top Go down
Tainii

Tainii

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo as a Requirement?   Ventrilo as a Requirement? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 pm

I disagree with having Ventrilo as a requirement because a lot of times, people don't have microphones, and people often don't check the "chat" function. There's also the problem with connection and whatnot, where people can't run any other programs alongside Aion. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
emiruxx
Admin
emiruxx

PostSubject: The requirement is necessary   Ventrilo as a Requirement? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Even if someone does not have a mic, they can listen to the person running the instance. This provides organization to an event and benefits everyone in terms of time saving and effectiveness as a group. When it comes to the chat function, they can talk in game and respond that way. Again it is about making things run more smoothly.

In my case I have group and legion chats in separate windows so I can always see them now.

I understand your views, but I will always require vent (or whichever communication program we choose) for when I run an instance.

^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo as a Requirement?   Ventrilo as a Requirement? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo as a Requirement?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: