Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Asmodeus' new forum! Be sure to check out News & Announcements to find out what's going on in the legion!

The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sciliea

The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread!   The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Here's where you can come to moan about the failings of your class and how all other classes are better at everything.
The goal is to receive constructive feedback to help you err i mean your class suck a little less! lol!

I'll start the whining.

SM's are too weak in PVP, Sorcs can blow us up and put us to sleep in an instant, Clerics and Chanters can outlast us,
and melee classes can have a field day stunlocking/resising all of your spells! How does one make SM competitive enough in
PVP?
Back to top Go down
Contackt

Contackt

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread!   The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I have no idea. KEEP FEARING THEM.

Rangers are too slow to kite effectively. Stupid dash warriors with their retardedly op dash.
Back to top Go down
Xiphos
Admin

PostSubject: Gladiators... The good, the bad, and the worse..   The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:18 am

Yeah sure gladiators are major damage dealers but damn do they suck at ranged combat! I get torn apart by sorcs, clerics, rangers, and temps. Yeah I put a dent in them all almost equivalently, but damn do they tear me up! Added with all the CC's the other classes have, gladiators only have about 2 skills that resist them for not even 15 seconds.. God damn gladiators piss me off sometimes...
Back to top Go down
https://asmodeus.forumotion.com
emiruxx
Admin
emiruxx

PostSubject: Cleric Blues   The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Sure a Cleric can heal, but when one if thrown into the air, sleeped, or the heal is cancelled there is very little that one can do to survive. The low defense is hard to overcome when every heal is negated or prevented leaving the Cleric to die and wish their team members could pull agro much better in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread!   The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official "Why does my class suck?" Thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asmodeus Discussion :: Class Discussion-
Jump to: